Temporary Visas

Non-immigrant visas are issued to foreign nationals coming to the United States to work temporarily. We also handle non-immigrant categories, both at the inception and for extensions. Temporary visas include:

  1. B-1 & B-2: visitors for pleasure and for business
  2. E-1 & E-2: treaty investors and treaty traders
  3. F-1: students
  4. H-1B: professionals, performing a specialty occupation
  5. J & Q: exchange visitors
  6. K: fiancées
  7. L: intercompany transferees
  8. O: aliens of extraordinary ability in the arts, sciences or business
  9. P: performing entertainers and athletes
  10. R: religious workers
  11. TN-1: NAFTA and/or U.S./Canada Free Trade Agreement
  12. 2: NAFTA and/or U.S./Canada Free Trade Agreement